Pages

RANDOM!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hehe...Changed my blog skin. Looks very calm....>_<

Photo Courtesy: unknown


This one looks damn emo :D Even though I not feeling emo la...But everytime I go those love blogs/tumblr is all sad pictures de....:P But the quote damn meaningful :D


Photo Courtesy: haniemae
This damn cute!!! XD


Photo Courtesy: iloveyouyetihateyou


This one a bit sad but I don't agree the last part. Shouldn't you be happy that the guy who like loves you too? He doesn't wants you to know shows that he is shy or probably unsure of his feelings and doesn't wants to hurt you. Or that he's embarrassed about his feelings, well, quite oka...but I am not the one who wrote so ya....


Photo Courtesy: pagibigdatcom
This is damn sweet!! <3
Photo Courtesy: freakandheart


Totally LOVE this! :D




All the pictures are found at www.lovequotesrus.tumblr.com


How do you like add links? Cos I don't want people to sue me for copyrighting and whatever crap....>_<>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Ping in TotalPing.com