Pages

REALLY SMILING

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I really MAJOR MAJOR <3 HOLIDAYS!! Even though there is always homework but holidays means you can: 1) Wake up late

2) Slack

3) Use lots of com

4)GO OUT!!



Love the latter! Even though this week is very packed. I am literally like a BUSY BUSY person. I have dance 5 days out of a week. The worse thing is it is situated at weird weird timings!! Hate it! :( Then it makes it hard for me to do my homework and have fun. SUCKS! Like for this whole week I only went out twice, singing karaoke on Mon and today. Anyway, even though dance is tiring , the outings MAJOR MAJOR ROCKS!



Monday: Had dance EARLY EARLY in the morning. There goes my beauty sleep. Dance ends and we change and go to Kallang Leisure Park and had lunch with Ser Jean, Hui Jun, Wing Kuan joined by Wei Qin and Lin Ying. Then at 2p.m sharp we went to k-box and met Jolene and started SINGING! We went K-box b/c there is this BIG BIG and SUPER WORTH IT promotion. I think is like min 7 ppl then is each $6 with free drink per person. Sing from 2-6! 4h 6 dollars damn worth lerh!! :D :D Then Mr.Tan JOINED US! Followed by Yu Lin. We had a MAD TIME singing and Mr.Tan sing DAMN DAMN DAMN nice :D LURVE IT! Then Jolene, Ser Jean and I went to Changi Terminal 1 and had ASTONS!! I didn't know Terminal 1 had Astons lorh. Then Jolene and I keep bullying Ser Jean. Feel damn mean. But overall, outing: SUCCESS!!!



Tuesday: Beauty sleep gone. Gotta wake up same time for the history guide thing. Went to Kranji Park (?), Kranji Memorial, Labrador Park,etc (Forget) This is actually for cip hours.cca points but it was also quite cool la. In the end, turned out no time then we keep rushing rushing rushing, then when return back to school, extra 0.5h. =.= Then Priscilla, Kimberly and I went to Mountbatten and had Macs. Damn packed. I <3 MACS!! :D Haha...even though it's unhealthy. But forbidden fruit tastes better XD Then had dance.



Wednesday: Didn't went out. Slept late :D Dance. After dance, Wing Kuan was talking about we should not let dance separate us and now that we are in different classes we should spent time more time together. So I said," We are. We try to go home everyday together everyday after dance :D Plus, not I don't want talk to you. We no fate in dance. Like everytime the dance arrangement, we not in talking distance. So ya." Anyway, then went I-Cup at Parkway. It has this 1 for 1 promotion :D AWESOME! And it's also nice. Wing Kuan and I aiming to drink all the hot favourites!! Then we tried to one call Milk tea with three treasures. At first, I was like sounds GROSS. Then the person was like the three treasures=pearl, pudding and grass jelly. Then Wing Kuan was like try lorh. And it was NICE!! $1.50 per person! And it should cost more lorh!! :D LURVE IT! Then we went Singpost and back home.



Thurday(Today): NO DANCE!! Woke up early :( Cos I thought we were meeting at bedok to buy food for picnic at ECP. Then it was raining. =.= LOL. So cancelled and we decided to go Kallang Leisure Park maybe watch movie then playing bowling cos the guys want. Cos we celebrating Juliana's birthday. :D Then we say 11.30 meet. Then I reach PUNCTUALLY. Then they all arrive like 12 plus. No wonder I was NEVER early :( So we went KLP. TOTALLY MISSED KERRINE AND JULIANA!! :D :D Then we went food court eat, then eat bday cake!! :D The guys were MAJOR MAJOR late as usual. Dunno what's wrong with them. =.= Then we were like debating to watch what movie, then the guys came, then we say want sing karoke, then they want bowl. Then after much talking, we decided to ge zou ge de. They also bought Juliana PRESENT! SWEET~ Then so we sang karaoke. Then went home.



So overall, so far so GOOD!! :D :D

So, I am practically SMILING!!!!!!!!!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Ping in TotalPing.com