Pages

SUPER PISSED

Monday, January 31, 2011

OMG!! I really HATE HATE raining days! Or days that start with major pouring rain!! WTF lorh. It totally means something bad is going to happen. And it is like that EVERY SINGLE TIME! Okay..Today, I haven't complete bloody LIT. Walao! The teacher damn weird la. Everything we study ourselves lorh...Like that she can retire now la! We study ourselves can le why still need her? Damn dumb lorh! Okay...nvm..school was okay. Then have dance. End at 6.30. Like WTF! School on Mon already so late end then still drag..plus that time is peak hour! When I got home it was already 8 lorh. More WTF. Then I realise I MAXED, I mean MAJOR MAXED my phone bill. $70++ ..awesome. Later realise it was b/c I msged from Malaysia to Singapore. Then now my Uncle damn pissed(thanks god he's sleeping), and my Aunt even more pissed and she's like ignoring me and my sis. Whatever la. I already in bad mood lorh, so she can ignore us for ALL I CARE. Then my parents coming back and I have a feeling they are going to scold us about the phone bill thing(thank god they 11+ plus) so I better sleep early. Somemore, my ipad don't know what's wrong, it can't be switched on! Double shit! Then my dad will definitely scold us about not cherishing what crap. Like how I know will like that?! At first I wanted to bring it to nubox today to see what's wrong with it but dance ended so late, so I am going tomorrow. Hope Mum and Dad don't find out and that the ipad problem is very MINOR cos the repair fees will definitely be EXPENSIVE and since I don't want my parents to find out, I have to pay myself. NO!!! >.<

Anyway, even though today is a horrible day(b/c of the bloody rain!), I look forward to tomorrow and the outing. YAY!! And let everything be pushed to tomorrow b/c now, I am too mentally and physically exhausted to handle anything. :D

Au Revoir~
This is how I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Ping in TotalPing.com